Friday, August 7, 2009

background info

I am a child of God and I love my family so much. I attend the most wonderful church, Pathway Church. My name is Leslie. I was married on March 15, 2008 to the man I prayed for my entire life. On May 30, 2008 my life was changed forever. My wonderful husband and brother were taken to be with the Lord on their way home in a car accident. I have questioned God, and I have found in His word that we are not ever going to undestand his ways, if we did then He would not be so great, He would not be GOD. Through my husband and brothers death lives have forever been changed. Their lives have been a testimony to more than we will ever know. They are continuing to change peoples lives even through their death.I pray for everyone that has yet to be changed. The prayer I have for everyone is that we first realize who our creator, and savior is. I pray that we realize that there is a God that loves everyone beyond all comprehension, and is there just waiting with open arms to hold us and help us through this journey called life. I pray that we realize we must seek after Him, seek after His heart, and try to think like God and love like God. I lastly pray that we have eternal thinking, meaning, that we realize the only things that matter are the things that will further the kingdom of God. The one thing that matters more than anything else in this world is that we make it to the Lords eternal kingdom. We must open our eyes and realize Heaven and Hell are REAL places. We must not stop, we must not be silent, we must run the race and lay it all on the line for the Lord. I never in a million years would believe that I would have to go through something like this; but there is a God that gives me the peace that passeth all understanding, there is God that gives me the strength to make it through just one more day and there is a God that can love me even more than my own wonderful husband ever could. I know I have a prupose on this earth. Justin and I had so many plans for our lives, we were so happy and in Gods will. So why does God allow bad things to happen to good people? I guess it's who are you saying the bad thing happened to? because Justin and Allen did not have something "bad" happen to them, they entered eternal life, paradise! That is where the eternal thinking comes in to play.I feel as though God has taken my life out from under me,but I have found that just as the Bible says "we make our plans but God directs our footsteps" "this life is really not our own to plan". I was and have now more than ever, submitted to God, my calling is to be open to His perfect calling on my life, whatever it is,where ever it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment